Oh i can never have enough of Pinterest. I can really enjoy scrolling through some inspiration with a cup of tea and some music. Here are some of my favourite pins, hope you like it! :)
I really need some outfit inspiration these days! I'm at a stage right now where i don't like most of the stuff that's in my wardrobe, maybe some of you know the feeling :) So what's better then to look for some inspiration on Pinterest to inspire my wardrobe revamp? These are some of my favourite looks, hope it can inspire you too! :) xx Annelies
I'm having one of those cozy sunday evenings browsing the web whilst drinking tea and listening to music. Taking it easy before the busy week begins! So here are 5 things i came across and loved :)
- This pink Delvaux mini bag, just perfection!
- What i love to wear during autumn make-up wise: only mascara on the eyes and a plummy lip.
- Cute little interior detail
- This image makes me want to wear more jewellry, i'm actually so lazy when it comes to this.
- How cute is this little one? Look at his bellyyy!
Have a peek at my Pinterest for more inspo :)
Nothing i like to do more while drinking tea and listening to music is to be inspired by every scroll down to a ton of streetstyle snaps. These are some of my favourites, enjoy!