The easiest way to get a romantic glamour touch to your interior is by adding a big golden framed mirror to the room. Hang it on the wall like the picture in the middle, place it on the ground or put it on a sturdy cupboard against the wall. It's also the perfect solution to make the space seem a bit bigger.
These pictures proof that a pink wall doens't have to be childish, it really can be a great touch of color in a minimalistic interior. I especially love it mixed with copper and marble decorations, what do you think?
No matter who you are: student, gamer or blogger, we spend alot of time sitting at our desk. So it's important for our productivity to have a place that isn't overcluttered. And even when you don't use your desk for something work related, it never hurts to have a nicely organised place to sit at :) Here are some tips to make sure your desk is organised:
It's such a simple thing, but it can bring a huge difference at your desk situation. Use a box to put in random stuff that's usually laying at your desk or place small boxes to put in paperclips, pencils,... the options are endless! You can buy some boxes in the store but you can also DIY and make some pretty ones as well! The internet is full of this awesome DIY projects for you to try out.
Easy to reach
Make sure you put your most frequently used items at easy to reach areas. That can include a shelf, drawer, jar,... A desk isn't only organised at the outside, but at the inside as well! So don't forget to store everything neatly in your drawer. You can devide your drawer into different sections for pencils, clips, books,...
Clean it regulary
Try to make this a routine and clean your desk when you want to leave it. Just a speed cleaning where you put everything back into the place it belongs. Easy-peasy! :)
The deadline to choose your Christmasgifts is slowly coming closer! For those who can't see the wood for trees, i have collected some items that can come in good use during the wintermonths.
1. Pink beanie - To keep your head warm in the colour of the moment.
2. Crème de rose lipbalm - Number one essential during winter, this lipbalm smells like roses and comes in the cutest packaging.
3. Glitter nailpolish - On Christmas and Newyearseve i always wear glittery nailpolish, so this coudn't miss the list!
4. Red lipstick - Every girl needs a red lipstick. This one from Saint Laurent comes in a nice shade.
5. Silver slip ons - These amazing slip ons are a great stylish way to conquer slippery roads
6. Catmug - This thing combines two obsessions of mine: cats and mugs, i just love it!
7. Notebook - I think you can't have enough notebooks, a fresh unused one is always great for the beginning of a new year.
8. Gloves - These cute heart printed gloves from Burberry are perfect to keep your hands warm.
9. Watch - You can't go wrong with this one. This watch from Michael Kors is a classic and has a place on top of my wishlist as well.
10. Candle - Candles bring so much cozyness into your home, this one from Diptyque smells like roses and blackcurrent leaves.
11. Moisturising cream - It's important to keep your skin moisturised, especially when it's cold. This cream from Nuxe will fix that job like no other.
12. Scarf - This wooly scarf from Zara can be worn with alot of outfits.