What I wish I could wear right now. Ok, I'm over the knitwear and coats now, can it be summer already? :)
1. Grey blazer - This is my version of the perfect grey blazer. Layer it with a leather jacket or wear it with a white shirt to work.
2. White shirt- I don't know what I would do without my white shirts, I like to wear them under knitwear during autumn and winter.
3. Leater pants - A must during those colder days! I wear them mostly with an oversized sweater and long grey coat.
4. Beige knitwear - I'm actually on the hunt for one of these, love this one from Revolve!
5. Camel coat - My number one during autumn! Here combined with a leather pants, love it!
6. Checked trousers - Believe me, wearing some soft wool checked trousers feels like pj's, pair it with beige knitwear or match it with a grey blazer.
7. Bomberjacket - The best during rainy days, the bomber can't be missed in your closet.
8. Black boots - Perfect to wear it casual with a bomberjacket or to give a twist to any classic look.
9. Beanie - A real staplepiece for those windy days.
10. Black tote bag - I loooove this one from Saint Laurent, spot them at Zara for a fraction of the price.
11. Grey scarf - I always invest in a good scarf that doesn't shed hairs al over your coat, this one is perfect!
If I could choose only one pair of shoes to wear the rest of my life it would be a pair of classic black brogues. Love these ones from Lanvin with the velvet touch, timeless, elegant and on sale! :)